Wednesday, July 13, 2011

{My Life} Where to begin.....

Hey everybody!  Boy have I missed blogging!  I got the okay from my doctors to start using my arm again, so I'm back in business!  I have so much to catch you all up on too.  I'm going to skip a little, just so that I don't bore you all too much.  


As I mentioned before, I went to Washington DC with my family.  It was extremely hot the whole time we were there, but we made the best of it.  We managed to work in most of the sights, and had a great time doing so.  


Jason came home from Vegas for the 4th of July, and we hosted a little gathering at our place.  It was pretty low key, but it was fun, as always, to have everyone over.  Jason and I ended the night by going to watch the fireworks here in Eagan.  They were spectacular (I love fireworks). 


Then Jason headed back to Vegas for the Main Event, and I went out for Alli B's birthday celebration.  We went to Benihana, which is always delicious, and then we went out for a little while after.  It was lots of fun!


I also had some house guests in the form of my lil sissy and her two bff's.  The last night they were here I took them all out to dinner at The Melting Pot.  It's been so fun watching these little ladies grow up.  I can't believe they're starting college in less than 2 months!  

On a sadder note, Jason busted from the WSOP Main Event on Day 1.  I guess he can't final table it every year.  The silver lining is that he was able to come home yesterday, and will be able to be here for all of the Springrose Wedding festivities this weekend (which begin tomorrow already!).  

Well that sums up most of my blogging hiatus.  I hope you all enjoy the rest of your week!  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessy! Thanks for taking a minute to visit my blog! In return, I wanted to visit yours - and I love it! I love your creative blog header. Anyway, I will be back :)

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.