Friday, July 8, 2011

{Fab Find} Glam House and Autumn Art on Etsy

Hey everybody!  I'm back from my hiatus.  I'll give a real update next week on everything that has been going on, but I wanted to pick up my Fab Finds right away this week.  I have a special theme this week too....weddings, and this is why.  

Three years ago this Tuesday (July 12th), I married my best friend.


 There have also been a couple of engagements this week, congratulations Britney and Derek and another congratulations to Liz and Chris!  


Then, a week from Saturday my friends Paula and Ben will be getting hitched.  


So you can see why all of this talk of marriage has me thinking about weddings.  I think the only downside to getting married for a bride is having the day you've been dreaming about your whole life be over.  You are bound to think of all the things you could have done, or to see some new trend you wish you could have used.  Speaking of those trends, on to this weeks Fab Finds.  

Photo Credtis: Glam House

The first one is an awesome Etsy shop called Glam House.  Their bridal sashes are absolutely gorgeous!  It's a great way to spruce up a simple dress.   Along with sashes they also have lots of other wonderful bridal accessories.  

Photo Credits: Autumn Art
Another bridal trend I absolutely love right now is fabric flower bouquets, and Autumn Art on Etsy has some of the most fabulous ones I've seen so far.  They are really beautiful, and best of all, they don't die.  You can keep them for years to come.  

Well that's it for this week's Fab Finds.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.