Wednesday, July 20, 2011

{My Life} Springrose Wedding



Hey everybody!  I hope you all had a great week.  I certainly did.  Last weekend was my friends Paula and Ben's wedding, and it was a blast.  It was great to meet their wonderful families, and to make some new friends.  

On Monday I met with my friends Alli and Michelle to begin planning our other friend Amber's baby shower, and I'm so excited to start sharing some of the details with you all.  I'm particularly excited to share the invitations, which I will show you all once the guests have received them.

We have lots of other fun things coming up on the horizon.  First, we are heading to the lake for a joint 30th Birthday Bash for our friends Shane and Chris.  Then, we are going to have Jason's family in town for a the Red Sox and Twins series.  Finally, in less than a month we are going to have a "semi-permanent" house guest arriving.  My little sister Katie is moving here for college, and will be staying with us her freshman year.  I'm so excited to have her here!

Well that's it for now.  As always, I hope you all have a fabulous week!    

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a lot of great stuff going on in the near future...weddings, baby showers, your sister moving in...fun!

    Thanks for stopping by to link up to mix and mingle this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having the link party! I adore your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.