Thursday, November 7, 2013

{Holidays} Minted's Holiday Inspiration Board Challenge

Through The Woods by Jessica, see more Minted
Through The Woods board by Jessica. See more Minted


It's that time of year again!  I had so much fun putting together my inspiration board last year for Minted's Inspiration Board Challenge, I just had to do one again this year.  I've been really inspired lately by Scandinavian design and also an overall "woodsy" feel especially for the holidays.  If you want to see where my photos came from here are the links (clockwise from top left): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.


If you want to enter yourself, the process was all pretty simple (you can find all the instructions here).  I chose one of my favorite holiday cards, and then created a virtual mood board right on their website using other pictures I found around the web (mostly on Pinterest).

If you love my board (pictured above), it would be awesome if you would "like" it for me.  You can do so by going to my board here, and then clicking on the heart.  They are selecting two winners weekly that will be given $100 to spend on Minted!  Be sure and let me know if you make one too!  I'd love to check it out!

I hope you all are having a lovely week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.