Wednesday, January 16, 2013

{Freebie} February Desktop Background

I don't know about you guys, but for me, having my computer desktop organized and pretty is just as
important to me as having my physical desk all organized and pretty.  I'm always searching for new and exciting desktop backgrounds, and lately I've been really liking the ones that allow you to organize your folders.  What I don't like though is that they usually have very specific titles that don't always exactly work for me, so I decided just to make my own.






Then I thought, why not share it with all my readers, which leads me to Serendipitous Things very first "freebie."  There are 8 different versions in 4 different colors...4 that just have the calendar and 4 that have folder organization built in.  All you have to do is click on the one you want, and it'll open it larger.  Then just right click and select "Save Image As."  Please let me know if you have any problems.  I'm super new to this, so it's very possible I'm doing something wrong.

Have a lovely day!

11 comments:

  1. This is lovely, thank you! I can't wait for February so I can use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Jessy, thank you! My desktop has to be organized too, and I have been switching screen savers alot recently. I need a neutral background that isn't distracting. I hope you do this every month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Jessy:)
    so lovely!
    i saved the mint one:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I love the ones with the calendars that I can update every month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aah I love this! A little obsessed w/ the mint one w/ the washi tape :) Any way you can make it for the upcoming months?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you so much Nicole! :) I made a fall one for October and November. You can find it here: http://www.serendipitousthings.com/2013/10/freebie-october-november-desktop.html#comment-form

      Delete
  6. I love these! Just found your blog and can't wait to look around!! Thanks so much!
    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.