Wednesday, January 9, 2013

{Fab Finds} Valentines

Every year I give myself about a day to reflect on the last holiday (New Year's Eve) before I'm onto the next one.  This year was no exception.  Right on cue, January 2nd I immediately started working on some Valentine's Day crafts, and it has me all excited about pink and red and hearts.   I love picking out Valentines for all of my loved ones, so I thought I would share some of the fun one's I've stumbled upon this year.  

1: Polka Cupid by Mr Boddington's Studio // 2: You're The Bee's Knees by Rifle Paper Co  
3: Underwear Bear from Kate's Paperie // 4: Happy Valentine's Day Card by Quill & Fox

I also found some cute ones for the kiddos that I just have to share.  

1: You're A Blast by Dish & Spoon for Minted // 2: You're A Peach by Chryssi Tsoupanarias for Minted
3: Owls Valentine Kit from Paper Source // 4: Guitar Valentine Kit from Paper Source

In addition to some pretty adorable valentines, I'm also in the process of making some lovely card cases for a few of my friends.  I can't wait to share them with you when I'm finished.  

1 comment:

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.