Monday, January 14, 2013

{Fashion Obsessed} Golden Globes 2013



I almost never actually get to sit down and watch an award show, but without fail I'm always online looking at all the beautiful ladies in their pretty dresses.  Oddly my top 3 favorite dresses from the Golden Globes this year are all sweatheart top and all various heart day colors...I think all these Valentines crafts I've been doing are starting to affect me in other ways.  My absolute favorite had to be Jessica Alba's Oscar de la Renta dress.  It was absolutely gorgeous.  I love that she left her hair down instead of opting for an up do.  

I hope you all had a fantastic night last night, whether you got to watch or not.  Have a great Monday!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.