Wednesday, November 7, 2012

{Random Things} Holiday Legos

Photo Credits: Lego

Yes you read that title right "Holiday Legos."  I was obsessed with Legos when I was little, but back then all they had were sets of plain ole Legos.  I used to spend hours making little Lego houses and cars.  Very often while strolling through the toy section at Target I think to myself, "I wish they had that when I was a kid," but never as much as I do for Legos.  They have so many fun options now.  I love the architecture series, the cute girly ones, and now they have these fun holiday sets.  I hope my future children love Legos as much as I do so I get a chance to play with them again.  

5 comments:

  1. Fun! I say, don't wait for a future kid. Get these now. =) A set to play with this year, and one left in the box so it will be "vintage" someday. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little son is so Lego crazed :) great to keep himself entertained but not so great for me picking up the pieces. I also like the architectural series that Lego has done. Have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I bet! I remember how much it hurt stepping on them when I was little and missed one! Ouch!

      Delete
  3. how cute! i collected legos when i was young!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.