Wednesday, November 14, 2012

{Fashion Obsessed} Twin Cities Madewell

Image Sources: Madewell

Madewell is one of my top 5 favorite stores, so when I found out a few months ago they were coming to the Twin Cities, I was thrilled!  I first discovered it (many, many years ago) while shopping in Vegas, which is also where I discovered Anthropoligie (long before we had any) by the way, and I loved it.  It has become my go to place for sweaters, since it seems like all of my favorites are from there, and a must stop (often many times) when I'm in a town that has one.  

For those of you that live in the area (or have one in your area) and like J.Crew (Madewell is J.Crew brand), you have to check it out.  As for me, I will be heading there today, and might just have to buy a few of the items pictured.  We do have holiday card photos coming up.  ;)  They opened today at Southdale in Edina.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.