Thursday, November 1, 2012

{Fashion Obsessed} Tulle Skirts

Image Sources (clockwise from top): 1, 2, 3
Oh my goodness am I obsessing over tulle skirts lately.  I've been thinking about what to wear for our holiday card photo, and I'm thinking I might want to go for a toned down version of  the "look" pictured in the top photo.  However, I'm having a hard time finding a skirt that both fits well and isn't uber expensive (it's not exactly an everyday skirt).  I'm considering trying to make one myself, but I've never sewn a piece of clothing before.

I'll let you know what I end up with.  Hope you all are having a fabulous Thursday!  

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely blog you have! I have only seen a little of it and I already can tell you're very creative, I'm sure you'll be twirling in your handmade tulle skirt soon! I'll look forward to seeing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    on http://www.etsy.com/shop/OlgaPOKRYWKAfashion you can find tulle skirts, which are not expensive :)

    Regards:)

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.