Sunday, October 28, 2012

{Holidays} Minted's Inspiration Board Challenge

A Very Vintage Holiday by Jessica, see more Minted.com
A Very Vintage Holiday board by Jessica. See more Minted.com


I always look forward to getting emails from Minted (remember my ridiculously lengthy post when they started selling art prints?), so you can imagine how excited I was when I saw that they were doing an Inspiration Board Challenge!

The process was all pretty simple (you can find all the instructions here).  I chose one from my many favorite holiday cards, and then created a virtual mood board right on their website using other pictures I found around the web (mostly on Pinterest).  I think it all came together really well.  It also helped me zero in on how I want to decorate this year.  I can't wait to start decorating!  Is November 1st too soon?

If you love my board (pictured above), it would be awesome if you would "like" it for me.  You can do so by going to my board here, and then clicking on the heart.  They are selecting three winners weekly that will be given $200 to spend on Minted!  Be sure and let me know if you make one too!  I'd love to check it out!

I hope you all have had a fabulous weekend!  

6 comments:

  1. Oooohh! Love your colour combination! Will go across now and 'like' your submission.
    Love,
    Sam (byw)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Well done & good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GORGEOUS color story! Really well done! I found you via BYW bootcamp, btw. Lovely blog. =)

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.