Thursday, October 4, 2012

{Beauty Obsessed} Caudalíe Paris Thé des Vignes

Photo Credits: Caudalíe
When doing a little after dinner shopping the other night with a friend, I stumbled upon this 
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G perfume at J Crew.  It's made by Caudalíe Paris, and it is called Thé des Vignes.  It has quickly replaced my all time favorite, Tocca's Cleopatra.  I love how unique it is.  It smells like a classic somehow, even though I don't really think I've ever smelt anything like it.  Caudalíe Paris describes it as combining "sensual notes of white musk and neroli with a hint of ginger liquor, with an infusion of orange blossom and jasmine."  I don't know what all that means, but I love it!  If you want to pick some up yourself, you can get it in J Crew stores or directly from the source on Caudalíe's website

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.