Monday, December 5, 2011

{My Life} O Christmas Tree


Happy Monday everybody!  I hope you all had a great weekend!  I know we did.  We went out last week and purchased our first Christmas tree since we've been together.  We had a little fake one once in the townhouse when we first moved in, but I'm a real Christmas tree girl so it doesn't count.  We had planned to get it all decorated up the next day, but the branches hadn't fallen yet.  Then we decided to shoot for Thursday, but our poor puppy hurt his back.  Finally on Friday we got to decorate, and it looks beautiful.  We centered it in our sunroom, which can be seen from most of the rooms on our main level (and by our neighbors if they're paying attention).  It snowed here in the Twin Cities on Saturday, and it looked so pretty with all the snow falling in the windows surrounding it.

 I hope you all have (had) just as much fun as we did decorating your Christmas trees!  Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you decorated you tree, it looks great!
    I am doing a giveaway in case you might want to join=)
    http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-memories-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.