Wednesday, September 14, 2011

{My Life} The Creative Connection: Part 1

Photo Credits: Decor8

This week is an exciting one for my creative side.  Tonight, I'm attending Holly Becker's book event at Anthropologie.  I've been super excited to meet Holly ever since I took her Blogging Your Way course.    

Photo Credits: Creative Connection

Then tomorrow,  The Creative Connection kicks off.  I'm so excited just to be in the same room with all the extraordinary women involved, let alone be able to hear them speak and to take classes from them.  I'm hoping it will be helpful step in kicking off my business ideas in 2012.

I can't wait to tell you all how everything went next week!  Enjoy the rest of your week and weekend!        

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like that will be time worth spent. I look forward to hearing about what you learn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to tell you all about it...although I'm going to have a hard time figuring out where to begin. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.