Wednesday, September 28, 2011

{My Life} 30 Days 30 Photos


Happy Wednesday everybody!  A month or so ago I saw that a fellow blogger was doing a 30 Day Photo Challenge.  The idea really intrigued me and reminded me of something that Becky Higgins said during her keynote at The Creative Connection.  She was talking about her Project Life line, when she said that it allows you to capture all the little moments instead of just the really big moments (although you can capture those too).  You could look at a picture as insignificant as a trip to the gas station, and be reminded of what you were feeling that day.  Obviously that isn't verbatim, but you get the picture.  When I saw the 30 Day Photo Challenge, it made me think of what she said.  I think it will be a fun little project for my blog, and I encourage some of you to give it a try if it sounds fun to you.  If you aren't into the whole blogging thing, you could always to a Facebook album too.  I plan to use my phone for all of the pictures, so that I can take them easily no matter where I am.  I found the list below through a google search, and then made it pretty myself.  Please feel free to use it if you are going to do the challenge yourself.  


Check back on Saturday because that's when I'll be starting (with a fresh new month).  I hope you all are having a great week so far!

1 comment:

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.