Friday, September 2, 2011

{Fab Find} Rifle Paper Co.

Photo Credits: Rifle Paper Co.

Happy Friday everybody!  I'm very excited about today's Fab Find because I'm an absolute paper addict.  I love it.  I spend an afternoon every January picking birthday, anniversary, and holiday cards for the whole year (with a delicious Pumpkin Spice Latte in hand...yum).  I send paper invitations for every event I plan (no Evites for this girl).  I like something you can hold and look at, and people really don't get enough mail anymore.  I stumbled upon Rifle Paper Co. a few months ago, and their paper is splendid.  The cards pictured above were just a few of my many favorites.

Photo Credits: Rifle Paper Co.
  
They also have some truly fabulous calendars.  I think I'm going to have to pick up the one on the right for 2012.  It's so pretty.

Photo Credits: Rifle Paper Co.

If that weren't enough, they also have some adorable prints.  These would look so cute in a kids room.  

Well that's Rifle Paper Co., and I  just brushed the surface.  You'll all have to check out their website to see all the rest of the fun stuff they have.  

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend!  

1 comment:

  1. Cute stuff! As you know, I'm a stationery person myself-love it!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.