Thursday, August 4, 2011

{My Life} Lake Weekend



Hey everybody!  I've been busy this week prepping for house guests various house guests we'll have all week next week, so it's taken me until today to blog.  Boy do we have a lot more house to clean now.  It's overwhelming.  I can't imagine what it's going to be like when we eventually have little kids running around here.   

We are leaving tomorrow to go to the lake for the weekend, and I plan to spend a good part of the day today baking delicious treats to bring with.  I'm also having my co-planners for Amber's Baby Shower over for dinner so we can finalize details.  It's going to be a busy day (but a fun one), as I should probably find some time to pack in there.  


Have a great day everyone!  See you all tomorrow for this week's Fab Find!       

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.