Friday, August 5, 2011

{Fab Find} Treasure Again

Photo Credits: Treasure Again

Happy Friday everybody!  I've been on a major vintage kick lately, and one of my favorite things to buy are old mason jars.   So you can see why I was so excited when I stumbled upon Treasure Again because old mason jars are their specialty.    They turn them into vases, hanging votive holders, and even chandeliers.   One of my favorite things they sell are the solar jar tops.  I can't wait to pick up some of these.  They will look so cute on our front porch!  

Well that's it for this week's Fab Find.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  I'll see you next week!  

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the blue colored jars! I have friends that only use Mason Jars for glasses and I think it is such a great "vintagey" feel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I have several sets that I use for parties and such. They are cheap and look great! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.