Friday, December 26, 2014

Out with the old year, in with the new..

Hi everybody!  I hope you all had a lovely Christmas!  With the little bit of down time I've had this week, I've been reflecting on the year that has past and thinking about the year to come.  This past year has brought some stuff that I didn't expect, but it still was a great year.  I thought that during the holidays this year we would be either celebrating with our new baby or celebrating being pregnant.  Unfortunately, that isn't the case.  I didn't think that my career would go in the direction it did, but it has been really rewarding and I'm excited to see where it goes.  

I always get excited for a new year.  There isn't really anything that changes from December 31st to January 1st, but it always feels like a fresh start.  I hope that this will be a year of exciting things for my little family, but I also want to work on myself over the next 12 months.  I think it's always important to be improving yourself whenever you can.  

Well I need to get back to some quality family time, but I hope to be back on here soon to talk plans for 2015.  It's nice to get it in writing! I hope you all have a fantastic day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.