Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Anyone still there?

Based on my stats, apparently you still are!  I never meant to give up blogging, but then my life got in the way.  What has been going on in the last 8 months?  Well here are the Cliff's Notes...I turned 31.  Found out that I have some fertility issues...officially been trying for a cute little one of our own for 13 months now.  Kind of started a company with my sister.  Fell into a job opportunity...then fell again which currently leaves me with 3 jobs (4 if I were actually dedicating myself properly to my sister and my venture as well).  So, after all that and wanting to still have some personal time, blogging slowly became a distant object in my rear view mirror.  BUT, I'm not giving up just yet.  I love this blog and all the opportunities and personal growth it has given me, but this little blog of mine definitely needs a new direction.  As I figure out exactly what direction that is, I hope you all will bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.