Wednesday, October 2, 2013

{Freebie} October / November Desktop Background




Hey everybody!  How are you all?  I missed you!  I know I have been a terrible blogger this summer, but since I've always looked at this space as a creative outlet, unfortunately it's the first thing that gets cut when life gets busy.  I feel very fortunate to have had so many fun things going on this summer, but we ended up being out of town or busy almost every single weekend for the last 4 months.  While it was all fun stuff, I'm extremely excited to have life get back to normal and slow down a bit.



I thought a good way to get back into the swing of things was to put together a fall desktop for you all.  Fall is my favorite season hands down.  I love sweater weather, the changing colors, the baking, and of course all of the pumpkin everywhere.


I decided to put October and November together because they both fall in that "Autumn" category.  Plus, while Halloween is fun, I don't love the color scheme aesthetically speaking.


I hope you all enjoy it!  Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. I love this desktop background! Such a cute way to organize your desktop. I "clicked to save" and it doesn't work though. :( It's on Flickr so it's protected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you for making these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found you over college girl, and i LOVE that you are making these! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.