Monday, March 4, 2013

{Freebie} March Desktop Background

Hey everybody!  It seemed like my February Desktop was kind of a hit, so I made one for March too.  I've really been loving all things chalkboard, so I really wanted to do something with that.


 Just like last month I'm giving you the option to have it with or with out the folder boxes.   I personally like them, but then again, I like to organize everything!


I'm hoping to be back to blogging more regularly in March.  Between being sick for most of February and being out of town, it was hard to fit it in last month.  I'm also excited to be taking another Blogging Your Way course called Blog Boss!  I can' t wait for more awesome inspiration from the lovely Holly Becker.

11 comments:

  1. Yay! I was so excited for you march background :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES I've been waiting for this! Had to change my background to something so unorganized yesterday. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessy, am visiting from our BYW course and having fun looking over your blog. These desktop calendars are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessy, I'm a colleague from BYW course. Congratulations on your blog!! And I'm definitelly taking this desktop calendar! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jessy, I have been following your lovely blog since our last BYW course! It's great to see you back in class again. Warm Regards Heather

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.