Wednesday, May 16, 2012

{Lovely Pins} Yellow


Image Sources (clockwise from top left): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Happy Wednesday blog friends!  I hope you all are having a splendid week!  This week's Lovely Pins was inspired by some home improvements we've been making.  I was considering painting our master bath yellow, but my husband wasn't so into it.  I didn't put up much of a fight (none really) because there is another room in our house that has yellow written all over it (our sunroom...what's sunnier than yellow).

Well that's it for this week's Lovely Pins.  I hope you all have a fabulous day!  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica, beautiful selections of yellow (my favorite color along with green).

    Pinterest is wonderful, isn't it?

    Popping over from BYW 2.0. See you in class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog! I can't wait to dive into 2.0! :)

      Delete
  2. I love this yellow 'mood board' / blog collage - did you make it after doing Katrina's lessons at BYW 2.0?
    It looks very professional, so I'm figuring you already knew how?!!

    I love Pinterest AND yellow!

    here's my 'yellow' board if you want to see....
    http://pinterest.com/salichameleon/colour-sunshine/

    Nice to "meet" you,
    Sally

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.