Friday, May 4, 2012

{Local Find} Sugar Sugar Candy


Photo Credits: Illustration by Wasco for The Southwest Journal and Sugar Sugar Candy via their Facebook page.

Happy Friday everybody!  I hope you all have exciting (or not so exciting if that's what you're going for) weekends planned.  I have a pretty jam packed Saturday, but I might have to squeeze in a trip to Sugar Sugar Candy.  They posted some fantastic pics today on their Facebook page of Mother's Day gifts they have put together.  I particularly love the ones packaged in vintage hat boxes (pictured above).  How stinking cute is that!  I was also blown away by the candy necklaces they have (middle right picture).  Can you believe that is edible? 

Well that's it for me today.  Have a fantastic day everybody!       

2 comments:

  1. That place looks adorable! Amazing edibles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I am so glad I clicked on your blog, Jessica! It is fantastic! BYW led me here! I love all the details of your blog from your signature, your photo collages, to your side buttons. Hopefully, I will get there one day. I am eye balls deep into the Wordpress for Dummies book! Perhaps, I will need to work backwards and take BYW 1 next time!
    PS - Love this Sugar Sugar Candy store!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.