Monday, April 16, 2012

{My Life} This and That.


Hello blog friends!  I haven't been a very good blogger lately, but I have missed you all dearly.  Here is a visual of what I've been up to lately.  

Every year we have a bunch of friends in town to watch college hockey (WCHA Final Five).  This year it happen to fall on St Patty's Day weekend, so it was lots of fun.  



Just a few days after our company left we headed to Weisbaden, Germany to visit some friends who moved there last year.  They live in the most adorable town, city really, but it feels small.  The adorable little boy in the top photo is their little boy.  He was such a cutie!  


Since we had the time, we decided to do a couple little trips while we were there.  The first stop was Brussels, Belgium.  I've always wanted to go, so I was super excited.  It was beautiful!  A couple notables  from Brussels (beside the awesome architecture) were the delish cherry beer and of course the yummy chocolate.  


After Brussels, we headed to Amsterdam.  We didn't have a ton of time, so the only touristy thing we did was go to the Anne Frank house, which I would recommend to anybody.  I'm very glad I got to see it.  We spent the rest of the time just walking around and taking in the city.  I've been to a fair amount of European cities at this point, but I've never seen one like Amsterdam.  It was gorgeous.  Amsterdam notables, teeny tiny roads and oh so many bikes.    


When we got back from our wonderful trip, it was time to celebrate my last birthday in my twenties.  Almost twenty of my closest (in town) friends were able to come out, and it was the perfect little laid back night.  I had a blast.  


I host Easter every year, and just like years past, I ran out of time to take pictures of everything.  The only pictures I got were the floral arrangements I put together a few days before. 

Well I think that should be it for now.  Sorry to bombard you all with such a long post, but I had so much to cover!  Have an awesome week!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great trip! Love your photos! I also wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster award! Feel free to pop on over to my blog to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to say hello and congrats on your Liebster nod from Rachel of Swell & Stylish.

    I just explored your blog and love it. I too am a shopaholic, VERY OCD, obsessive about planning and loving vintage goodies. We are like two peas in the blogging pod! And I notice that someone likes Instagram as much as me!!

    Excited to be your newest follower and can't wait to see more lovely things from you, Jessica!

    xo,
    Dana
    www.five30three.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel: Thank you so much! What an honor! :)

    Dana: I'm so glad you found me! I love that through blogging you end up finding so many new people that you connect with! I'm headed to your blog right now. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.