Tuesday, April 3, 2012

{Lovely Pins} Easter Inspiration


Image Sources (clockwise from top left): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Happy Tuesday everybody!  I hope you all have been well.  I have been extremely busy these last few weeks between company and traveling (and turning 29).  It was all a blast, but I'm excited for things to go back to normal for a while.  

This week's Lovely Pins was inspired by this upcoming weekend, Easter.  I always get really excited for Easter because it is the holiday I host.  I've been gathering lots of inspiration as to what I should do this year, and Pinterest is by far the best place to find it.  I like how it's becoming "acceptable" to mix pastels and brights together.  I can't wait to show you all pictures of the finished result.  

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your week!  

4 comments:

  1. Such lovely pics, Jessica! :) I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and happy belated birthday by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pins! I just found your blog from the BYW Facebook page and love it! I'm originally from Minnesota as well :) See you in class!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.