Monday, June 3, 2013

{Freebie} June Desktop Background




Happy June everybody!  (Can you believe it's already June!)  I know it looks bad, but I promise my blog is not going to turn into a once a month desktop background freebie blog.  I've been super busy lately, and Serendipitous Things unfortunately is one of the first things I cut when I have  a lot going on.  I'm hoping I'll have more time soon to get back to posting on here more regularly.


I have been having lots of fun putting together new backgrounds for you all the last few months, and this one was no exception.  I decided not to do the same format that I have been doing in past months because I thought this was so simplistic and pretty on it's own.  I didn't want to clutter up by adding too much.  


Well, that's it for me today!  Hope you all have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. I;ve been refreshing your site all morning waiting for this month's desktop! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I'm flattered Tina! :) You are very welcome!

      Delete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.