Wednesday, April 17, 2013

{Lovely Pins} Spring Favorites

Photo Credits (clockwise from left): 1, 2, 3, 4

One of my favorite things about spring is all the bright colors.  I also love spring flowers (tulips and ranunculus!!!) and temperatures that allow you to be in a dress with a sweater sans tights and coat.  I've always been the type of girl that needs to be by/in the water if it's hot out, otherwise I'd just assume be in the comfort of my air conditioner.  That's why spring and fall are my favorite seasons.  


Anyway, I thought that after a hiatus from Lovely Pins the last few months, it might be nice to hop back in with a tribute to my spring favorites.  Get ready for bright colors, pretty flowers and fashion, and a little touch of cute.  


Aren't those geese the cutest?  This is a normal occurrence by my house.  I love how they just do what they want.  It's adorable!  I always feed the ones that live in the pond across the street from our house.    

Well that's it for this Lovely Pins!  Happy spring everybody!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.